Burst water pipes are a common plumbing emergency that we are faced with on a daily basic. Burst pipes can cause extensive damage to your home or business and can also hurt the back pocket if a slow leak has occurred and not been noticed.
At Tucker Plumbing we will identify your burst pipe’s and will offer you the best possibly solution the problem, whether it is repairing or replacing a section of pipe.
We have specialised equipment that is designed to locate the pipe, whether it’s under concrete or in a wall getting the job done faster and more efficiently for you. Saving you money and the stress of not knowing where the leak may be.
SCENARIO’S WHEN YOU MAY HAVE A BURST PIPE
- Your water pressure has dropped dramatically
- You have noticed a wet patch on a wall or ceiling if the leak is inside the property.
- You have noticed an area of boggy lawn or a build up of moss around a wall.
- You have received a water bill and “your chin has almost hit the floor”
HOW TO CHECK IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A BURST PIPE
- Turn of all taps inside and outside the property
- Locate the water meter and if the water meter is still ticking over may have a burst or leaking pipe
- Isolate the main supply valve to the property (usually located by the water meter) and call Tucker Plumbing on 0403030623 for advice.